Versetta Stone® – Product Specifications
Versetta Stone® panelized stone veneer is a non-structural masonry cladding which is installed with mechanical fasteners.
Versetta Stone® panelized stone veneer installs in courses using 8" x 36" panels that interlock with a tongue and groove system. The 26-gauge galvanized nailing strip allows for fastening with nails or screws directly through it and is rated for 60 years of corrosion resistance. Drain holes are engineered into the nailing strip to allow for incidental water to move through the system.
Versetta Stone® panelized stone veneer is made with light-weight, fiber-reinforced concrete enabling tensile and structural strength. Versetta Stone® panelized stone veneer is rated for wind resistance up to 110 MPH, has a Class A fire resistance rating, and passes freeze/thaw testing.
*See actual warranty for complete details, limitations, and requirements.
Versetta Stone® panelized stone veneer has been rigorously tested to meet all the current criteria for masonry veneer products.
- 60 year corrosion resistance - ASTM B117 1000 hour salt spray
- 110 MPH wind resistance - ASTM E330-02 wind load test minimum 90 MPH
- Class A Fire Rating - ASTM E 84 - fire spread & smoke test
- Freeze/Thaw Testing: < 3% mass loss - ASTM C666 & ASTM C67 freeze thaw test
- 50% recycled content as validated by UL Environment™